Saturday 25 June 2011

TIRED!!!!

I CAN'T SLEEP!!! This is why I'm writing these utterly pointless words, because I don't seem to sleep anymore, my brain got to (nearly)30 and thought "You don't need sleep man! There's far more important things to do with me than turn me off. Hey, why not think about how awesome it would be to an organic carrot?" turns out after much debate with ones self, it's actually quite nice to a be an organic carrot, super chilled but with occasional waves of depression brought on by lack of excercise. Then some one eats you, or worse juices you.

If you're reading this you're probably thinking "why am I reading this? This is pointless" which is true but to be honest you're probably not reading this in which case you're probably thinking "It would be SO awesome to be a puffin!" unless you have AIDS which case you're probalby thinking "I wish I didn't have AIDS" (Just to let you know in my experience being a puffin is nothing compared to being an organic carrot but both beat having AIDS)

I'm going to try and update this blog twice a week if I can be arsed and don't succumb to my addiction to XBOX, masturbation and Mythbusters! No idea what I'm going to talk about but one day it might have a point.

So anyway,the main reason I've decided to keep this blog is it seems the only thing in life that seems to bore me to sleep is myself. A couple of reads through this and I should.......






See what I did there, I pretended to actually fall asleep at the keyboard. Classic!

2 comments:

Bish F:U said...

Amazing... This mind is missed at F:U!
You seriously need to write a book...

Fairy Garden said...

Good words on your thought. Yep, sometimes you should motivate yourself in the night to check out new things, else you will go sleepless.